What do we do ?
Fullup-Tankconnect helps tank users and fuel distributors with the management of their liquid tank. We provide solutions to track tank consumption thus reducing outages while reducing the logistic costs for the fuel suppliers. Currently, our developments are outsourced, we are now ready to insource (part of ) the development team.
What will you do ?
As a Senior Backend Developper, you will ensure the improvements of current solutions and supervise the developments and deployments of our IT backend infrastructure while prioritizing business requirements, scalability and performance.
- Transfer the IT Backend internally (main technologies AWS, Node JS, Mongo dB)
- Integrate new metering devices developed by our teams or partners
- Improve the company efficiency by quickly implementing or configuring business-oriented internal tools related to eg asset tracking, device health monitoring and client support
- Ensure quality and system accessibility by setting up development and deployment processes
- Set up and coordinate of backend modifications and ensure high quality can be delivered to our clients
- Interact and challenge frontend teams
Who are we looking for ?
- 3+ years of experience in a collaborative IT environment
- Experience in Devops (Docker, Deployment technologies, versioning, setting up microservices)
- Database technologies (eg: Mongo DB)
- You must be an expert in following technology: Node Js
- Quality oriented, rigorous
Nice to have
- Coding: React Native Knowledge; Angular basics
- Computer engineering background or any related
- Experience in IT project management
- Agile and lean methodology
Key highlights :
- You will be part of a fast-growing company
- Become a key team member with strong responsibilities
- Have a direct impact on the company’s results
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- Daily breakfast at the office