What do we do ?
Fullup Tankconnect helps tank users and fuel distributors with the management of their liquid tank. We have developed a full hardware-as-a-service model and provide solutions to track tank consumption thus reducing outages and overflows while reducing the logistic costs for the fuel suppliers. Our devices are using innovative IoT networks and will disrupt the market for fuel distribution.
Why to work with us ?
Long story short, you will be in charge of expanding our existing client base and grow their IoT portfolio.
Specific job duties ?
- You will be in charge of arranging meetings with prospective clients
- You will be in charge of selling and negotiating the contracts with the qualified leads
- You will have to plan new marketing ideas to generate leads with the help of the team
- You will have to negotiate contracts with your customers
- You will be in charge of expanding existing accounts and onboard new ones
Required skills and experience
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Business development skills
- Negotiation skills
- 1+ experience in a similar position
- Eagerness to learn
- Willingness to get your hand dirty
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Exited by new technologies and energy efficiency
Key highlights :
- You will be part of a fast-growing company
- You will become a key team member with strong responsibilities
- You will have a direct impact on the company’s results
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team
- You will receive daily breakfast at the office